Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 24 Mei 2015

Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris Expressing Embarrassment.


  • Contoh 1:

Lastri  :  Hi, Sonia. I watched your concert last night. That was awesome. You can be a great pianist.
Febby  :    Actually I wasn’t that great.
Lastri  : What are you talking about? You played it very well.
Febby  : Actually, I can’t play piano.
Lastri  : Why? I think your playing was great.
Febby  : It wasn’t me. It’s my twin sister, Sania.
Lastri  : Really? I thought it was you. I’m sorry. That’s fine.
Febby  : No.  It really makes me ashamed.
Lastri   : That’s all right. At least you can feel proud having such great sister.

  • Contoh 2:

Febiola : Today is my bad day
Lastri    : Why? What’s wrong?
Febiola : I felt down from motorcycle in front of our school this morning.
Lastri    : what? Are you O.k?
Febiola : I was fine, but I was so embarrassed because my pants was torn.
Lastri    : You must be very ashamed.
Febiola : Yeah. I felt so ashamed to know that. I didn’t feel convenient because there were some of our friends hanging out.

  • Contoh 3:

Lastri  : Hi B, what happens? You look nervous.
Feby   : It’s nothing.
Lastri  : Really? Your face tells me that something is going on.
Feby   : Yes, you’re right. Actually I’ve had an embarrassing experience.
Lastri  : What is it?
Feby   : When I was on my way home, I saw a girl fallen in the middle of the street .
Lastri  : What happened then?
Feby   : I helped her to get up.
Lastri  : That’s great. So, why do you look so nervous?
Feby   : Yeah, it should be, but suddenly some one shouted “cut”. How embarrassing! the girl was in her shooting.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © LASTRI - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -